A DAY WITHOUT LEARNING IS A DAY WITHOUT LIVING

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Big Change

After over 2 years of rebuilding my mobile home on my own I finally came to a decision to cut my loses. I really hated to do it but I had to look at things from a realistic standpoint. After the 4 foot of snow we got back in Feburary took down half the roof and the prices of building materials going way up, I had to stop.
With my bad heart and low ass disability pay I came to the conclusion it was not worth it. I do not know how my health will be in the coming years and more and more work kept piling up on me in fixing up the place. I plan on slowly selling everything I can, including all the power tools that I can't keep in my apartment and in a couple years I will try selling off the property.
So I will be living out the rest of my life in my apartment and surviving from here. From now on I will be posting tips and ideas on preparing and surviving from an apartment approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment