A DAY WITHOUT LEARNING IS A DAY WITHOUT LIVING

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A New Storage Spot

Being in an apartment it is always a chalange to locate places to store items. As I was sitting watching tv the other night it dawned on me, my dvd shelves! A while back I purchased some of those nice Walmart 3 shelf bookshelves for books, dvd's and such. I have 2 of them stacked for 6 shelves of dvd storage and realized there was a lot of space there not used.
I got up and looked and the shelves are deep enough you could put other dvd's behind the ones already there. Well, that would be stupid, right? But, all that space was just perfect for storing all my extra medical supplies. After moving everything around it cleared up 2 shelves in one of the closets which gave me room for larger items to store.
My next quest is all that space setting under my bed, but I am not spending all the money these stores want for those storage units for that area. I will figure something a lot cheaper out. One thing I am looking at at those huge vacuum storage bags, I already found a few used and a lot cheaper than new.

No comments:

Post a Comment