A DAY WITHOUT LEARNING IS A DAY WITHOUT LIVING

Friday, April 23, 2010

The First Garage Sale

Well, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. The garage sale was kind of small, at least it was nice out and I took in about a 1 1/2 mile walk when I was done. I did pick up 3 things while I was there. The first was a nice almost new portable Sanyo am/fm cassette player. I bought this so I could have some music while outside working, can't beat it for $5. Next was a small Bissell hand vac, this one plugs in the wall with a long cord and has great suction, I got it mainly because I just didn't have a small vac and again, for $2 you can't beat it. The last item was a set of chrome fixtures for the bathroom. This included the tp roll holder, a towel holder ring and two soap/toothbrush/cup holders. These were brand new and are the type that have rounded backs (recessed)that go into the wall. Since I am rebuilding my homestead they will work perfectly, only $5.
Not a lot of stuff but I enjoyed the morning and saved money. What else can anyone ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment