A DAY WITHOUT LEARNING IS A DAY WITHOUT LIVING

Friday, May 21, 2010

What A Buy!

I love Walmarts. More and more I read different blogs and such where people keep talking about how bad Walmart is, but you can get some great buys there. Unlike Target, which is French owned and they hate Americans, Walmart Is american. Have you ever been to Target and seen people outside collecting for Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, cheerleaders or Veterans? I bet the answer is no! Target is quick to want to come to this country and make money off us but they will not let anyone on their property to collect for charity. Even the men and woman who fought for this country and there country, so to me they suck!
Well, back to Walmart today. I had to pick up a few things and no matter what I go after I always walk the whole store looking for deals. I recommend you do also. As I went through the meat section something caught my eye, ground beef on sale! Those nice 1 pound packages that look like giant sausages for just $1 each. That's right $1 a pound for ground beef (87%), so of course I started grabbing them. I now have enough ground beef to last me about 4 months at around 60% off the normal price.
One time last year I found these same packages for only .50 a pound, you have to look around! Whenever your in any store you must look around, especially on the end caps, it seems stores are putting many big sale items there now. One last thing about Walmart, always check at the end of a season, they mark things down drastically just to get rid of it. Just remember your end of season does not always match a stores end of season, they usually change the seasonal stuff out earlier. HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment